Microsoft decided to share tons of totally free eBooks covering a wide variety of subjects that consist of Windows, Azure, Office, Windows Server, and SharePoint to name a few.
What’s especially intriguing about this free gift is that it includes current publications in addition to older ones.
GOSTRA is providing information about totally free eBooks, referral guides, Step-By-Step Guides, and other informative resources to our consumers and partners around the world. Above and below are links to Eric Ligman, Director– Sales Excellence, Microsoft Corporation page where he is Giving Away a bunch of FREE Microsoft eBooks! Consisting of Windows 10, SQL Server, Office 365, Office 2016, Exchange Server, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, PowerShell, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, System Center, Cloud, and more, all for FREE! That’s Right! All eBooks are totally free which indicates that they do not have an expiration date connected with them.
Free eBook Selection
All eBooks are provided in various formats. PDF, EPUB, and DOCX are the most typical. You will discover that MOBI format is also included.
In the Windows section, for example, lists 14 eBooks covering Windows 10, amongst them:
“Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals”
“Deploying Windows 10: Automating deployment by utilizing System Center Configuration Manager.”
“Upgrading to Windows 10: An easy hands-on guide for everybody.”
The following partial list supplies you with a sample listing. All eBooks noted below are provided as downloads on the MSDN site.
- Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Top 10 Tools
- Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals
- Introducing Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Azure Essentials Azure Automation
- Microsoft Azure Essentials Fundamentals of Azure
- Microsoft Azure Essentials Azure Machine Learning
- Microsoft® Office 365: Connect and Collaborate
- Introducing Windows Azure™ for IT Professionals
- Introducing Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview
- Virtually Anywhere, Anytime
- SharePoint Server 2016 Quick Start Guide for Single Server Farms
- SharePoint Server 2016 Reviewer’s Guide
- Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Mission-Critical Applications, Deeper Insights, Hyperscale Cloud, Preview 2
- WINDOWS POWERSHELL 4.0 LANGUAGE QUICK REFERENCE
- Windows Powershell 4.0 Examples Quick Guide
and much more… .
Not all complimentary publications provided are full-blown eBooks with hundreds of pages. Numerous are. However, there is likewise an excellent choice of much shorter papers, for example, the one-page PDF file that compares security functions of Windows 7 with those of Windows 10.
A lot of eBooks are created for IT experts, administrators, and Business/Enterprise usage. While that is the case, some are without a doubt helpful for regular users.
Before we get to this year’s list of FREE eBooks, a couple of responses to typical concerns:
– The number of items you can download?
– As many as you desire! Please download as many as interests of you.
– Can I share a link to your post to let others understand about this free gift?
– Yes, please do share with anybody you feel might gain from this.
– Ok, so if they are complimentary and you’re motivating us to share this with others, can I publish a connect to your post here on websites like Reddit, FatWallet, and other share sites?
– Please do. We would motivate you to share a link to this post on any website you feel their users might benefit from the FREE eBooks. Once again, Microsoft wants to hand out tons of FREE eBooks!
– Are these “time-bombed” variations of the eBooks that stop working after a particular quantity of time or checks out?
– No, these are the complete resources for you to utilize.
Get them as fast as you can before they are pulled once again.
Did you find an interesting eBook? Let us know in the comments.